Medicare - Burnshield Hydrogel 125ml
The Medicare Burnshield Hydrogel is an effective treatment to immediately soothe and cool painful burn injuries. The liquid gel can be applied directly to a burn to provide immediate cooling relief and to help minimise the painful effects of Burns and Scalds. Burnshield Hydrogel spray is suitable for the treatment of minor burns, scalds and sunburn. Its specially formulated Hydrogel is non-toxic and non-irritant and the treatment is safe and suitable for use on children. This convenient burn treatment lowers and stabilises the skin temperature, relieves pain and provides important moisture to the burn area, helping to prevent infection. The efficient spray design is ideal for treating difficult-to-reach areas, as well as the rehydration of dressings.
The Medicare Burnshield Hydrogel spray is easy to apply, non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient.
It can be used as an emergency care treatment for superficial to full thickness burns. This cooling spray provides fast pain relief, as well as absorbing and dissipating heat, minimising shock and skin damage and preventing infection and further contamination. The Burnshield spray should, ideally, be applied to the burn wound as soon as possible after the burn.
Convenient gel spray to treat burns
- - Contains cooling hydrogel and natural tea tree oil
- - Suitable for use on 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns - including scalds and facial burns
- - Cools, soothes, moisturises eases pain fast
- - Anti-bacterial properties protect against infection
- - Safe and suitable for use on children.
- - Medicare Burnshield Hydrogel is applied directly to a burn
- - Cools, soothes and moisturises the burn area and eases pain
- - Non-adherent -easily washed off with cool water or saline solution- no pain/discomfort removing from wound
- - Minimises trauma and skin damage
- - Contains natural active ingredients (tea tree oil, water & emulsifiers) which help to relieve pain fast
- - Size: 125ml