Experience peace of mind with the Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor, a unique ‘use anywhere’ device, the Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor simply clips onto the waistband of baby’s nappy and quietly without notice or intrusion monitors baby’s tummy movements. The Respisense Ditto will activate a gentle tickling stimulus to the tummy if no movement is detected after 15 seconds which is normally sufficient for baby to begin breathing normally again. If there is no further response after another 5 seconds the monitor will trigger an alarm to alert the parent/carer. A truly portable monitor.
Top Features :
- Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor is a portable monitor designed to monitor your baby’s breathing when they are sleeping by sounding an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds.
- Delivers a gentle tickling stimulus to the baby’s tummy is no movement detected after 15 seconds (this is usually enough for baby to begin breathing again).
- A unique ‘use anywhere’ device, it simply clips onto the waistband of baby’s nappy and quietly and without intrusion monitors babys tummy movements.
- Can also be attached to baby's pants, vest and baby grow.
- The Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor weighs just 1oz (32 grams).
- Each Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor comes with a battery and user manual.
- The Respisense Ditto Breathing Monitor can be used wherever your baby falls asleep.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
I have now been using this monitor everyday for 9 months - since my now 9 month old baby came home from hospital. I intend to continue using until the battery runs out. We have had very few false alarms which have all been due to the monitor coming loose. I find I can sleep soundly knowing I will be alerted to any problems with my little boy's breathing. I would rather have 100 false alarms than not know if there was a problem.