The Cardea Push and Turn Window Restrictor has been designed to prevent people from falling out of windows, restricting the window so it only allows it to open as far as 10-15cm in line with HSE guidelines. Instead of the usual key operation that comes with most window restrictors, the push and turn is unlocked by hand, allowing for access as and when required.
Top Features :
- Suitable for establishments where window restrictors can't be key lockable.
- Tested to BS EN 13126-5:2011
- Powder coated Alluminium casing.
- Plastic coated 20mm steel wire welded at both ends to fixing lugs for extra strength.
- Depending on fixing points this can be Child Safe and HSE compliant.
- Screw fixed with Tamper proof screws.
- Can be fixed to all window types and doors.
- Comes complete with full instructions.