Designed for personal use in the privacy of your own home, this easy to use Doppler allows you to hear your baby’s heartbeat, hiccups and kicks from 12 - 16 weeks of pregnancy. Providing reassurance and satisfying curiosity, peace of mind is only a listen away as you settle in with your headphones and the AngelSounds recording cable that enables you to record your baby’s heartbeat and play it back later. Designed for use with either water or ultrasound gel.
- Portable Doppler device for use by expectant mums-to-be in the privacy of their own homes
- Doppler which works on the principle of measuring the blood flow through your baby's heart
- Uses the ultrasound effect to make your baby's heartbeat clearly audible
- Designed to detect your baby’s heartbeat from as early as 12 - 16 weeks of pregnancy
- Conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and has been awarded certificates from these bodies (EC Directive 93/42/EC)
- CE approval marking
- Record your baby's heartbeat for others to hear or even to play back to your baby to calm or soothe when he or she is newborn
How to use :
- Get yourself into a comfortable position with your stomach exposed
- Switch your AngelSounds Doppler on and place your headphones on
- Apply some gel to your belly and the ultrasound probe
- Move your probe back and forth until you receive a good signal
- You can plug a second pair of headphones in and share this amazing experience with your partner, family or friends.
What's in the box :
- DV battery x 1
- Headphones x 1
- Recording cable x 1
- Full instructions for use x1
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
We are at 14 weeks and bought this as it seemed pretty good value for 40 quid. It worked straight away and is very easy to sue. Fast shipping as it came from Ireland. Would highly recommend
Its such a peace of mind to hear your baby from this doppler anytime at my convenience. It works just great for us..
I bought this because my husband was not able to come with me for my visit with the midwife where I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and I did not want him to miss out. The sound quality is not the same as the one they use at the ante natal clinic but you can easily and clearly hear the heartbeat which can be very reassuring when the baby has been still for a while of hasn't started moving yet. I'm very pleased with the product.
I was worried before buying this that it would make me more stressed out and if i couldnt find the heartbeat (which wouldnt necessarily mean it wasnt there) that i would worry non-stop. I thought about it for a while and then bought so that i could use after my 12 week scan. Luckily i found the heartbeat straight away and have no issue finding it everytime. Would recommend to anyone who isnt sure whether to buy or not. Provides great comfort in between scans