- The award-winning (Mumsnet Best Award 3 years in a row!) Calypso Double Electric Breastpump which offers a compact, hygienic design with a reduced sound level.
- Offers 64 combinations of settings for the adjustment of vacuum and cycles catering to the mothers needs while allowing sensitive adjustments during stimulation and pumping modes.
- The Calypso Breastpump comes complete with convenient breastfeeding Shoulder Bag, Double Pumpsets, a selection of Breast Shell Sizes and an Optiflow Insert which effectively massages the breast to support both an efficient and comfortable breast pumping experience.
- Also features additional Milk Storage Bottles, Cool Elements, and a Cool Bag.
- The Calypso Double Electric Breastpump can be either battery or mains operated for optimal flexibility.
- Offers a ‘vacuum seal’ technology that protects the unit from contamination and pathogenic agents, ensuring the process is both hygienic and safe.
- Features MicroSens electronics that ensures accuracy and allows for easy interpretation on a large clear LED display.
- The Calypso can achieve Vacuum up to 330mbar and Cycles up to 60 per minute and coupled with its compact design and reduced sound level supports a truly discreet expression.
- All ARDO breastfeeding products are manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from Bisphenol A.
- The Calypso Double Electric Breastpump.
- 2 x 26mm Pumpset.
- 2 x 31mm Breast shell.
- 2 x 28mm Breast shell Insert.
- 2 x Optiflow (Fits 31mm Breast shell).
- Cleaning Brush.
- Bottle Holder.
- Mains Adapter.
- Breastfeeding Bag.
- Cool Bag With 3 Cooling Elements.
- 6 x Bottles.
- Calypso Bag and a Kombikit (Converts Pumpset into Amaryll Manual Breastpump).
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.