Protect your child as you childproof your home with the BabyDan TV Strap. Designed to secure the TV to either the wall or furniture, they offer flexibility and are both adjustable and removable. Made from a secure and sturdy plastic and nylon construction, the BabyDan TV Strap simply secures to the back of your TV with fittings (included) as they slid into the existing TV brackets.
Top Features :
- The strap that can prevent the flat screen television from tipping over.
- Baby Dan TV Straps come in black maintaining a neat, almost invisible appearance
- Anti-Tip TV strap simply secures to the back of the TV unit with fixings included in the box and then to back of cabinet or wall.
- Prevents the TV from falling over if pulled by a child.
- The fixings simply fit into the existing TV brackets.
- The fixings are black in colour so they blend in behind the television.
- The pack is complete with an assortment of fixings for most popular TV models
- Strap Approx 75cm
- NOTE: Some TV’s are not compatible (example - the new Samsung UHD Series 7 TV).
- Recommendation: Source suitable screws from a local DIY store.
- BabyDan offer a selection of home safety solutions for children that meet all safety regulations ISO 14001
What's in the box :
- 2x Straps, Screws Included
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
I bought these after hearing about a toddler being killed by a TV falling on them. They were a little fiddly to fit initially; i opted to attach them to the wall as they didn't attach securely to my TV unit. However, I am very pleased with the quality & they have held the TV in place despite my toddlers best efforts to bang into it. Definitely recommend these to other parents for peace of mind.
Easy to install - attached fine to my Panasonic Viera TV using the supplied bolts and the other ends screwed easily into the TV cabinet (if you have a glass TV stand you'll need to bolt into the wall or floorboards). Straps were easy to adjust and it should stop my toddler pulling the TV over if he grabs it. Peace of mind for less
We bought this for our nine month old as she is now into wandering around, touching/pulling herself up with everything and my parents mentioned a story of a baby dying because it pulled a TV onto itself. It's cheap, it's easy to fit (requires screwing into furniture) and provides piece of mind.
Does what it says in the title. Easy to attach and stopped my little one being able to pull the TV over. Cheap for peace of mind and safety. We have the TV in a cupboard and toddler soon learned to open the doors; adding the strap to the TV means I can leave the TV on for him knowing the worst he can do is turn it on or off!
Was a bit worried for when baby starts getting mobile as you hear horror stories of children pulling TV's down. But this item is literally a lifesaver. Will be ordering another for the spare tv. Fast delivery and a superb price
Fit my TV perfectly even though it's an older TV. Couldn't get it to screw into my TV unit so attached the straps to the wall instead. Does exactly what there supposed to do and make my TV feel very secure so little hand's won't be able to pull it over
Can't believe these actually existed. I'd been anxious for ages about the risks of big flat screen TV's falling on a child. The old fashioned things I grew up with were little square boxes with a dial - yes a dial!! If the TV went fuzzy you had to bang the top of it. Anyway back to the present! I stumbled upon these by chance and ordered straight away.
These are perfect to protect the TV from toppling, Screws into back of TV and attach to stand.
Easy to install - attached fine to my Panasonic Viera TV using the supplied bolts and the other ends screwed easily into the TV cabinet (if you have a glass TV stand you'll need to bolt into the wall or floorboards). Straps were easy to adjust and it should stop my toddler pulling the TV over if he grabs it. Peace of mind