From Denmark’s leading designers of home safety solutions comes the ultra-secure BabyDan Socket Covers; purposely designed for use in electrical sockets both in the UK and Ireland. Providing security and peace of mind, the BabyDan Socket Covers effectively prevent your child from sticking their curious little fingers or anything else into the sockets with their secure, hardwearing covers. Easy to install and child proofed for removal, adults simply insert a second socket cover into the back of the first unit, twist and pull to remove.
- BabyDan Socket Covers UK and Ireland provide an ultra-secure barrier between your child and the dangers and potential harm of electrical sockets
- Easy to install and remove, and impossible for even the most curious of children to remove
- Remove simply by inserting a second socket cover into the back of the first unit, twist and pull to remove
What's in the box :
- Each pack includes six covers
- Check out the BabyDan Multi Lock, specifically designed to keep curious fingers from the dangers associated with fridges, freezers and cupboards.
- Check out our Blog: Common Household Hazards for Babies & Toddlers and How to Avoid Them.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Nice and tidy. Difficult to remove, without using another socket, so perfect for babyproofing.
I bought these for my sockets as they are very exposed and my baby is now crawling.. its a must have when you have a baby in the house.
These socket covers are nice. It doesnt look out of place and a complete babyproofing must-have. I am buying more for our kitchen ..
I bought these for the entire house. My baby is now a toddler and i cannot risk him getting hurt. These also looks really nice. It doesnt make it too obvious that I am babyproofing my house....
Easy to put in, you need to keep one out in order to remove the rest of them from the socket.
So simple and yet so useful ! Highly recommended !
With a boy that loves licking his fingers and touching sockets this rules out the inevitability.