Say goodnight to sleep deprivation with the multi-award winning Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow. Specifically designed to support the optimal positioning for both mother and baby throughout pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond, as it promotes positional comfort while ensuring a healthy blood flow between mother and baby. Designed to encourage you to sleep on your left hand side but flexible enough to be used just as comfortably on the right, the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow when used from the 20 week mark plays a crucial role in supporting optimal foetal positioning which can contribute to a quicker, less painful labour, reducing the risk of intervention.
Top Features :
- The Dreamgenii collection of innovative award-winning products ensure pregnant mums, babies, toddlers and children enjoy a magical night’s sleep.
- Gently encourages left-hand side positioning which promotes maximum blood flow between mother and baby while discouraging you from sleeping on your back.
- 9/10 women recommend the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow to a friend.
- Provides support to the back, baby bump and knees for maximum comfort and relief.
- When used from 20 weeks can help to encourage optimal foetal positioning which may lead to a shorter and less painful labour with reduced risk of intervention.
- Did you know that links show a correlation between sleep problems and a higher risk of pre-eclampsia?
- The Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is the only pregnancy pillow on the Irish market that features a back support cushion to prevent you from sleeping on your back.
- With over 96% of women finding it difficult to get a comfortable night’s sleep, a recent survey has shown that 9/10 women would recommend a Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow to a friend.
- Comes with a fully removable, washable pillow cover.
- Patent protected.
- All Dreamgenii products are ethically manufactured.
- Removeable Pillow Cover Included (Machine wash cover only at 40°C)
How to use :
- Lay your Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow flat on to your mattress with the leg support cushion to the right.
- Lie on your left side with the quilted pad placed beneath your middle and the back support cushion fitted snugly into the small of your back.
- Pull the bump support cushion inwards gently towards and against your bump.
- Pass the leg support through your knees to support your upper leg.
- The Dreamgenii pregnancy support pillow has been designed to allow you to turn over without having to turn the whole pillow over. Simply turn over onto your right within the pillow (leaving the quilted pad in place) and pass the leg support through the back of your knees to achieve the same level of support. Only minor adjustments are required to the left and right cushions to achieve a comfortable continuation of your night's sleep
- Platinum Winner - Best Maternity Product- LPD Awards 2017
- Gold Winner - Best Pregnancy Pillow- LPD Awards 2017
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Really happy with the product and delivery was quick. No hassle! Now getting a good night sleep !
I love this pillow. I am still using it even now that i am no longer pregnant. I like the softness and the material used. Its perfect.
Bought for my pregnant wife. Very comfortable and especially useful towards the end stages of pregnancy. I use it sometimes!
It helped so much. Exactly what I needed to get a decent nights sleep so I would highly recommend it.
I found this pillow quite comfortable and it helped me get a better night sleep by supporting my bump and back at the same time.