Peace of mind at just a quick look - this very clever little Gro-Egg™ changes colour to let you know whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right. Allowing you to maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. You can even use it as a subtle nightlight.
Top Features :
- A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for your child to sleep in, whilst a blue glow alerts you to it being too cold and a red glow suggests it's too high.
- The colours act as an indication for you to cool or heat the room or even to change your baby's clothing.
- You may even need to use a different tog grobag baby sleeping bag or for non-sleeping bag users to alter the amount of bedding.
- Digital thermometer with permanent 'back-lit' LCD readout
- Subtle night light
- Instructions and safe sleep guide enclosed
- Groegg is now USB rechargeable. No need for batteries
- Ireland and UK mains powered adaptor supplied
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Wouldn't be without this, great for keeping track of tempreture and acts as a great night light also.
This cute room thermometer is very useful at home. I like the light that it gives at night. It gives accurate temperature. Worth it..
I purchased an Egg for my little boys room over a year ago. The product has worked for 24 hours a day, seven days a week since we plugged it in - we never touch it and it has been fine. We have had some power cuts and it just comes back on again afterwards and has been great. It looks really funky in his room and is very useful at night-time as we can just pop our head around his door and instantly check the room temperature without disturbing him.