Protect your child with the multitasking BabyDan Multidan Beechwood Safety Gate from Denmark’s world leading developer of home safety solutions for children – BabyDan. Perfectly crafted to secure a range of openings from small (60.5cm) to extra wide (102cm) the Multidan Beechwood extends as needed and features a special double locking feature that can be opened in both directions as required. Offering a protective ‘no trip’ mechanism to keep your child safe and secure, each gate comes with screws and a wall template that enables an easy home installation. Invest in your child’s safety with BabyDan!
Top Features :
- Easily extends to fit openings from 60.5 - 102cm.
- Height Mounted 74.5 cm
- Durable beechwood finish
- Multidan Beechwood Baby Gate is fully extendable
- Easily fitted to doorways or staircases
- Quick release mechanism that allows the gate to be easily removed and relocated when required
- Stop pins to allow the gate to be fitted at the top of stairs
- Double locking feature
- Opens in both directions
- Quick release mechanism
- FSC certification
- Gate can be remove when not in use to create an open space
- Step-by-step 3D instructions available on phone via Onbox
What's in the box :
- 1 x Safety gate
- 1 x Fittings kit
- 1 x Instruction manual
Installing Your Gate With Onbox
- It's vital to have a correctly fitted gate for your family's safety, and Onbox is here to help! Onbox is a handy app designed by BabyDan that helps you to install your BabyDan gate and smaller home safety products. You'll receive visual 3D step-by-step instructions for your gate. You'll know if your gate is supported by Onbox as the Onbox logo will be displayed on the packaging.
- Simply download the Onbox app and enter the code 5711 for this BabyDan Gate and follow the instructions shown on your screen. You'll also be able to see all of the necessary components that are included in your package.
- If you're unsure which products have videos on Onbox, simply open the Onbox app and select the “Search” icon in the upper left corner. You will then see the full list of products that have Onbox.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
What i can add is it looks good... much nicer that the metal and plastic versions in my opinion though I'm sure tbey do the job equaly as good.. deligjted with this product
This gate is very sturdy and very easy to install. Now it looks really good at the hallway. no toddler can escape this one.
You never realize the important of safety gates until you have a toddler. I bought this beechwood gate as it fits our wooden furniture in the house.. very good quality gate
This gate fits our stairs perfectly and the color is also very fit.. My baby is practicing his steps and this we need badly to protect him. So far its stylish and amazing!
Superb gate, very slimline with a good range of width adjustment. What's nice is the wood feel and the minimalist design, it's hardly noticeable open or closed. The closer mechanism is simple and functions with a very positive click...you know its closed!! The gate can also be set to open one way only. I like these gates, we have a few of the adjustable width ones too, they are all excellent quality and value for money.
Well made and well designed ; this gate is easy to operate and sturdy. Good value for money and being made of wood can be varnished or painted to suit - I varnished ours in antique pine. Very pleased with this purchase and don't think could have found better.
I am very pleased with the stair gate, it looks good and is so much better than the ones that have a trip bar at the bottom. It comes with a template so it's very simple to install although the instructions aren't that clear. I'm thinking of buying another one to replace the old one at the top of my stairs.