From Denmark’s multi-award winning designers of baby safety solutions for the home comes the wall mounted BabyDan MultiDan Metal Safety Gate. Created to extend to fit a variety of openings from small doorways to staircases and much more, it features a double locking mechanism and is able to open in both directions with one hand by an adult. Featuring a no trip bar, BabyDan's’ fixed gate once installed offers a quick release mechanism that allows the gate to be removed quickly when not needed and stored away neatly with no fuss.
- Is a wall mounted safety gate that extends to fit openings ranging from 62.5cm-106.8cm
- Fits easily to doorways and staircases
- Suitable to protect infants, toddlers and crawlers anywhere you need supervision
- Height of gate is 72cm
- Is easy to use, assemble and dismantle
- Is lightweight and compact
- Features a no trip bar and can be operated by an adult with one hand for added safety
- Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2000
- Gate can be remove when not in use to create an open space
- Click here for instructions for the BabyDan MultiDan Metal Safety Gate.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
This is a good gate. Easy to fit and quite sturdy.
Absolutely love this. We had an old stair gate with a step which I was terrified would be a trip hazard so bought this to replace the old one. It's much much safer for little ones walking down the stairs. Highly recommend
Well made, great option to use when you can't use a pressure gate. Love the way it expands and not having the trip hazard of the bottom bar to step over is a godsend. Delivery was also super quick
I honestly couldn't be happier with this! It was super easy to install, easy to use, low enough for an adult to step over, and arrived really quickly! :-) I'd highly recommend it!
This gate is really strong. It looks good at the stairs and it cannot be taken down by our toddler or even our furry babies. Thats good enough for me,,
I have this on the hallway before it gets to the stairs as my little one loves the hallway with all her toys in there. She cannot take this gate down so its great.
It was a good stair gate for my 1 year old daughter and relatively easy to install.
Easy to install, sturdy and easy to use. Easily fit our wider than normal stairway.
Great to be able to do a few simple tasks upstairs knowing the little fella can crawl around to his hearts content.