- Features LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideal for medical setting, the home or at sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator
- Pulse sound and Alarm function and shuts down automatically when no signal is detected.
- LED Screen with One button operation.
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
I am satisfied with this oximeter. It gives accurate results and its easy to take it with me. I love it
I am happy that i was able to find this. I kept borrowing my brothers oximeter and now it turned out i have a better one. This gives out results fast and big display too..
I was looking for a similar oximiter to the one i used to have but they are no longer available until i found this one. It works just as great, if not even better! I like the big display and it gives results rather quickly. I would recommend this.
I suffer from asthma from time to time that is why i keep my oxygen levels in check. This oximeter is making it easy peasy for me. I bring this to work everyday. Another colleague bought the same one.
VERY good product. I tested this against two doctor's office oxymeters, and it came out accurate and fast. This means a lot to us, as most of our kids have asthma...This product is a good one and the price is very fair.
I need an oximeter to check my oxygen levels in a daily basis and my doctor recommended that I should get this oximeter. I am happy I did and I should have gotten it sooner. I recommended this to another friend who uses oximeters too and she loved it.
I bought this 2 months ago and now my mom is using it. She is very happy with it. It works just great!. I would recommend this oximeter
its a good oximeter. Its decently priced and it worked like a pro! I love it
This is my second oximeter and I loved it! I attached a lanyard to it so that i can use it anytime! Its also accurate!