This pulse oximeter is an at-home monitoring device for your oxygen levels and pulse for conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and others. It has a unique one button operation that works as an alarm and pulse sound function. It shuts off automatically when there is no signal.
- Features LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideal for medical setting, the home or at sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator
- Pulse sound and Alarm function and shuts down automatically when no signal is detected.
- LED Screen with One button operation.
Directions for use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope