Snuza® HeroMD baby monitor is a wearable device which attaches to your baby's diaper and monitors your baby’s breathing. The HeroMD detects the slightest of breaths and will alert you if breathing is weak or less than eight breaths per minute. If the Snuza® HeroMD detects no breathing for 15 seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your baby to resume breathing.
Top Features :
- Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper and switch on, the flexible sensor detects your baby’s tummy movement.
- Snuza can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
- Snuza safely and conveniently monitors your baby’s every movement.
- Has a built-in vibrating stimulator and an alarm to alert you of no movement
- Vibration if no breathing is detected for 15 seconds
- Alarm will sound if no breathing is detected after 20 seconds
- The Snuza Monitor is so small and portable that it fits onto baby’s diaper. The easy-to-use monitor has a Movement-rate Indicator to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
- The battery size required is CR2 (this can be purchased at your local hardware store)
- Monitors Movement
- Low Movement Warning
The Snuza® HeroMD can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza® HeroMD when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
This is the second snuza I have bought. The first was for my son and this was for a friends baby. My son is now 8 months. I didn't know these products existed. I was terrified to sleep int he hospital when my first born was born and didn't know about this product. I had it in the hospital when my son was born and have used it every night/day since. It is a brilliant monitor and gives great peace of mind. I'd recommend it to all new parents. It has gone off a few times, whether that has saved his life I wont know but I am always grateful I found out about it.
I had a son who passed away from SIDS and when I had another baby this was a life saver. It definitely made me feel more at ease.