The Braun ThermoScan® 7, is the no.1 thermometer brand among doctors. Thanks to its patented pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan® ear thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy, and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe. The tip on other thermometers can cool the area where the reading is taken, which can lead to inaccurate readings. The tip on the ThermoScan® is warmed before use, to ensure professional accuracy.
Top Features :
- No 1 brand used and recommended by doctors
- Age Precision Technology for age adjustable fever guidance
- Colour code display for easy interpretation of results
- Patented pre-warmed tip ensures accuracy
- ExactTemp guidance system function - Light and beep alert for accurate positioning
- Fast, gentle and easy to use
- Stores the last 9 temperature readings
- Winner - Best Baby Thermometer- LPD Awards 2017
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child’s age*. What is a normal temperature in a four year old, can be a fever in a newborn. Age is the determining factor. To help you interpret your child’s temperature more confidently, we have developed the new Braun ThermoScan® 7 (IRT6520) with patented Age Precision® technology. Simply select your child’s age, take their temperature and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading, based on the age of the child, and act accordingly.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
This thermometer is accurate and easy to use. I purchased this to replace the old one and I should have purchased it sooner.
A top notch quality ear thermometer. Many hospitals and GPs use them (I had to bring my 10week baby many times to both places and saw them using it on their patients) so somehow is a way to show it's good quality and recommended by professionals. It's easier to use it when baby is lying down or asleep, but overall very easy to use.