Globe Winner - Best Baby Comforter - LPD Awards 2017
The Sleepytot Baby Comforter is so much more than just a soft cuddly new friend for your baby. Unique and versatile, Sleepytot will adapt with your baby, providing total comfort from infancy to the toddler years.
What's so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
- Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Approx size: w22cm by h25cm
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
We got a sleepytot as a present and loved it! Our daughter used to wake up several times a night looking for her dummy but now it's attached to sleepytot she can find it herself. She also uses it as a comforter. Bought a second one now to ensure we have a backup.
My baby recognizes this comforter and she loves to see it with her on the crib. She sleeps better with it too. Im glad we bought this for her.
My little boy loves this rabbit. He can't sleep without it. It is a lot better than the old pillow he used to have..
Bought this as a spare for when the original one gets dirty. My little one is inseparable from it. It allows her to easily find her dummy in the night. Easy to wash and dries quickly.
I cannot recommend this rabbit enough! It's taken less than a week for my 6 month old to find it in her cot when she wakes up and pop her own dummy in! I've spent months fishing around for dummies numerous times a night, I wish I'd known about this toy sooner. Such a simple idea but a complete Godsend!!!
OMG!! What an amazing teddy! My 6 month old hasn't slept right since we hit the 4 month sleep regression. George has a dummy and I didn't want to take it away as it is his comfort and also when he is teething. I bought this and was delivered in 2 days!! my baby loves it!