Protect your child from the impact of falls and knocks with the soft cushiony foam barrier that is the Clevamama Multi-Purpose Edge Guard. Specifically designed to absorb the force of collision; preventing serious injury, the Clevamama Multi-Purpose Edge Guard is a must-have home safety solution. Easily secured into place with double sided tape, the Multi-Purpose Edge Guard can be cut to fit as required, moulding to the corners of tables, kitchen islands, shelves and door frames neatly and securely.
Top Features :
- The Clevamama Multi-Purpose Edge Guard provides a soft cushiony foam barrier that absorbs falls and collision while protecting your child from sharp edges
- Reusable & easy to assemble
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free, Fire Retardent, Non-Toxic and complies with EN 71-3
- The Multi-Purpose Edge Guard comes in a 4-metre roll and can be cut to fit any surface edge. Simply trim pieces to the desired length
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
This is the best edge guard I've used so far, stuck to wood and paint and doesn't pull paint off either when you need to move it.
I cannot emphasize enough as to how important this edge guard is. When your little one starts to crawl, the tables and cupboards etc should be t least child friendly. This does the job well.
Babyproofing isnt easy but this is a very good way to start. Put this edge gurard to use and it is good quality!
Bought this for all the tables and so far its doing great. It doesnt look weird either. Perfect for childproofing!
This is a MUST have for all external corners or edges of furniture. We put this round our low coffee table and down the legs of our sideboard and found it to be an instant success. Foam instead of plastic is a must as other products seem to offer protection to the furniture and not the child. Wouldn't live without it.