Protect your little one’s fingers from catching and pinching with the durable Dreambaby Safety Catches, a must-have addition to your child proofing home safety solutions providing protection from cupboards and drawers. Strong and easy to install and remove, allowing quick access for adults while making it impossible for children to access cupboards and drawers that may contain harmful products, giving you total peace of mind.
Top Features :
- Durable, easy to install and can be secured to most household cupboards and drawers
- Allows quick access for adults while making it impossible for curious little fingers to get into cupboards and drawers that may contain harmful products
- Ideally suited to top drawers and can also be applied to lower drawers where there is a top drawer divider
- Designed to protect your child and give you peace of mind at the same time
- Featuring a sleek subtle design ensuring they remain hidden from view and curious fingers.
- Note: Screw-fitted
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
As kitchen latches go, these are proper sturdy latches, that do the job well.
These latches are really unbelievably sturdy and it does what it says. I am happy i bought these latches...
number 1 on my babyproffing checklist. It works great and no toddler can mess with my drawers and cupboards. I am buying more for the bedroom in a few days..
What better way to keep the cabinets safe from curious little hands and fingers. I bought this for our kitchen and soon i feel that i might be needing these in our room. really worth it.
My wife and I have a 16-month old daughter, and these safety catches have worked quite well in preventing her from opening cabinets in the kitchen. We have now had these installed for just over a month, with none of them breaking or malfunctioning.
we found it hard to find cupboard latches long enough for our doors as there is a lip on our countertop. these were perfect and are easy to install