A very compact folding bed guard/travel safety bed rail made of lightweight steel and covered in nylon. Simply unfold the rail and secure it under the mattress to make a bed a safer environment. It can be used both for slatted and solid bases, and is suitable for all beds apart from cribs and upper bunk beds.
Top Features :
- Suitable for all beds: 70 x 140 cot beds, singles, divans, beds with slatted bases
- Suitable for a mattress 70-120 wide x 13-20 thick x 152-210 long
- Made from strong tubular steel and has extra strong locking and folding mechanisms
- Easy release mechanism for parents
What's in the box :
- 1 x folding bed guards
- 1 x instructions
- 1 x travel bag
- 90 x 4 x 37 centimetres
Safety Notices :
- Do not use for children under the age of 18 months or for children over the age of 5 years
- Do not use with elderly or infirm adults or in a non domestic environment
- We also recommend the BabyDan Furniture Straps - 2'S to keep your furniture from toppling over.
- Check out our Blog: The BabySafety Express Guide to Babyproofing Your Home!
Our Customers Said...
"Easily attached to the bed. We have it placed at the top end of my daughters bed and it has definitely prevented her from falling out."⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Q: How long should a bed rail be used for?
- A: It is generally recommended to stop using a bed rail when your child reaches 5 years old and begins to outgrow a toddler bed.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
We seriously need this bedrail and when we got it, it fits right in to the side of the bed and the kids love it. Its stalled firmly and the material is also strong.
Easily attached to the bed. We have it placed at the top end of my daughters bed and it has definitely prevented her from falling out.